Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baylands: August 15 Updates

I now know why I joined TNT- not only am I now running FOURTEEN miles (really 14.72)- but I have met some of the greatest people. Some support us on our runs at water stations, some encourage and push us along the way, some share their battle of cancer with us - reminding us why we are really out there, and some cheer for you as you cross the finish line.




Today was a weird run- we were out at the Baylands in Palo Alto/Mt. View and the first 8 miles I felt like I was going to throw up. After drinking a lot at the aid station and every walk time, my stomach felt better. It then traveled to my legs and I was very achy on the last 3 miles. But I must say, despite working grave the night before and after my run, I am feeling ok. "No pain, No Gain" is my motto right now.

I can't believe I am over HALF way there! (ooooh living on a prayer!) Thank you to those who have donated and helped me in my journey to 26.2 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment